dimanche 27 juin 2010

Industrial night -- Sandra Bell


Un éclair de la "scène de Dunnedin" (Nouvelle-Zélande ; début des années 90) ; quelques autres noms si ce qui suit vous intéresse : Peter et Graeme Jefferies, David Kilgour, Nocturnal projections, This kind of punishment, Cakekitchen, The dead C, entre autres et dans le désordre !



Industrial night

Look down, look down, look down into the industrial night
I got a postcard of tulips and heard the sound of a person walking, dressed in black coats, over wobbly cobblestones
and in the cafe we laughed and laughed, and the laughter was the colour of our dissatisfaction
I am connected to concrete, I am connected to pipes, I am connected to neons, into the industrial night
I was angry and broke a plate
I was angry and didn't break a plate and the anger it went inside, and tried to get out of my body
I am connected to concrete, I am connected to pipes, I am connected to neons, into the industrial night
it was old and worn but many people lived in it
they pulled it down
it symbolized a part of us
all the events that had happened there
all the moods and the subtleties of our togetherness was entrenched in the walls and trees
I am connected to concrete, I am connected to pipes, I am connected to neons, into the industrial night




Premier titre du premier album de Sandra Bell, Dream of falling (Xpressway/Turbulence, 1992). Aussi sur la compilation Killing capitalism with kindness (Xpressway/Turbulence, 1992).

, on est en 2008.